OK, uploaded V1.13 Beta 5 to the download site here. Has an updated GUI as well.
Main thing is compatibility with the i86/N6 board.
For PWM, try both the PWM1 and PWM2 versions.
V1.13 Beta 5
- Tweaked failsafe timing.
- Adjusted overdue define for slower RXs.
- Optimised code - thanks to wargh from RCG.
- Added support for Eagle N6 / HobbyKing i86 hardware.
- S1 selects failsafe, S3 & S4 select mixer modes.
- Removed gyro I-term as it was dangerous/confusing, Gyro PID now a P+D loop.
- Roll pot = Roll/Pitch P-term
- Pitch pot = Roll/Pitch D-term
- Yaw pot = Yaw P-term
- Power-on modes now no longer lock up and confuse those that won't read manuals.
- Added X-MODE thanks to Cesco.
- Added LEGACY_PWM_MODE1 and LEGACY_PWM_MODE2 compile options.
LCD on the i86 is super-easy! Just plug it straight into M5